PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- Terms of Website Use
- Please read these Terms of Website Use carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
- By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms of Website Use and that you agree to comply with them.
- If you do not agree to these Terms of Website Use, you must not use our site.
- Other applicable terms
- Information about us
- www.ashwellmortgageservices.co.uk is a site operated by Ashwell Mortgage Services Limited (We).
- Ashwell Mortgage Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 02855291 with registered office at Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5HE and VAT number 639928091. Ashwell Mortgage Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 03778193 with registered office at Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5HE and VAT number 853152830.
- The rights and obligations set out in these Terms of Website Use are entered into between you and both of us.
- Changes to these terms
- We may revise these Terms of Website Use at any time by amending this page.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
- Changes to our site
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Accessing our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Website Use and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
- Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms of Website Use, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- No reliance on information
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. The descriptions of the properties contained on our site are given only to help narrow your search for a property. You should make and rely on your own enquiries to determine the accuracy of any information provided.
- You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. None of the particulars given in respect of any property is intended to constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site (including details given in respect of each property) is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in these Terms of Website Use excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Our liability shall be to you for losses or damages you suffer which are caused by our own actions or inactions.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third party links and resources in our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Applicable law
- These Terms of Website Use, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We all agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Trade marks
- The "Ashwells" logo and name are UK registered trade marks of Ashwell Mortgage Services Limited.
- Contact us
- To contact us, please email email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our site.
Please note: There is no guarantee that any email you send will be received by Ashwell Mortgage Services or that the confidentiality of that email will be maintained during internet transmission.
Ashwell Mortgage Services is committed to operating its business in a transparent and open manner consistent with our legal and regulatory obligations. We are aware that the real estate industry is a target for organised criminals seeking to launder the proceeds of criminal activity. We always seek to prevent this activity by cooperating fully with the authorities and reporting suspicious activity to the National Crime Agency.
As part of this commitment we adopt a strict compliance of all applicable Anti Money Laundering rules, with specific emphasis on the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, and the Bribery Act 2010.
Ashwell Mortgage Services' policy commitment is applicable to all our clients, including vendors, buyers, landlords and tenants. As a result, we obtain and hold for a period of at least five years evidence pertaining to our clients' identity and, we are required to obtain proof of ownership of property and source/ destination of funds. We will be unable to proceed with any work on behalf of our clients if we are unable to obtain this information. Clients' identity will be subject to an identity check, which may also include a credit check.